Based in Warsaw, Poland
Press / Business contact:
Al. Niepodległości 18
Hexy Studio is an independent game design studio, founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. In the beginning, we were focused on promoting board games created by other companies through trailer video production, and we have now participated in more than 50 crowdfunding campaigns. Hexy Studio has also been releasing their own board game titles, including Hard City, Slyville, Uluk and the Star Scrappers Universe series, all warmly welcomed by players worldwide. Following the board game industry success, we have decided to extend our activities to the area of video games.
HistoryWhy video games?
Our passion for games is not limited solely to tabletop games, and it was a matter of time before we embarked on video games production. A call to action came from Tomasz Bar, the founder of Hexy Studio. Ever since his childhood, he has dreamed of creating extraordinary worlds and wanted to make a memorable video game like one of his all-time inspirations ‘Zak Mckracken and the Alien Mindbenders’ by Lucas Arts. With his vision in mind, we were on our way to create a Point and Click adventure game, Brassheart.Brassheart creation
We started working on our debut video game in a small team at the beginning of 2018. Our goal was to create something with classic gameplay and original setting. We started our work with a tank full of energy and crazy, dieselpunk ideas. The reality of working on the first game as an indie studio turned out to be much more challenging, but we are still moving forward, with the demo of Brassheart now out, and the release of the full game planned for 2023. What motivates us is all the positive feedback, from both the players and the media - IGN.PL considered our game as one of the 10 most interesting indie titles shown at the Poznań Game Area fair in 2018.
- https://store.steampowered.com/app/1072550/Brassheart/ GoG
- https://www.gog.com/game/brassheart_demo Itch.io
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- ""Brassheart: Indie Showcase Finalist"" - Digital Dragons, 2019
- ""Star Scrappers: Cave-in - Pixel Awards Finalist"" - Pixel Heaven, 2016
- "Brassheart is an upcoming point and click game where robots may be friend or foe"
- Jay Castello, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Brassheart building towards 2019 release"
- Jack Allin, Adventure Gamers
- "Pixel Heaven 2019 – najciekawsze gry strefy indie "
- Michał Lisiecki, IGN Poland
- "Brassheart: alternatywna rzeczywistość"
- Aleksandra Woźniak, Ostatnia Tawerna
- "W co graliśmy na Pixel Heaven 2019?"
- Robert Chełstowski , Gamerweb
Regarding the use of our game in your videos
You can use the footage from our game in the production of your own videos (let's plays, walkthroughs, etc.), as well as monetizing such videos. However, we would like you to post the information that the game has been developed by Hexy Studio, and a link to the game's store page (be it Steam or other platforms) in the description. .